At Infinity of Care, we only work with skilled and proven physical therapists.
And when it comes to treatment, all procedures are performed exclusively by physical therapists.
Thanks to our unwavering commitment to our patients, we go the extra mile.
That means we can provide comprehensive home exercise programs and constant
functional progression as well.
Every single patient that walks through our doors can expect to find relief
from his or her pain and dysfunction. Our goal is to achieve the best results possible
on each and every occasion. Your health is our number one priority.
Treatment conditions include:
- Achilles tendinitis
- ACL/ PCL reconstruction
- Adaptive equipment evaluation and recommendation
- Back/ neck pain
- Balance disorders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease neck or back
- Fall prevention
- GT/ hip bursitis
- Instruction in home program
- Issuance of home exercise equipment
- Joint replacements
- Neck whiplash injuries
- Patello-femoral pain syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post immobilization therapy after fracture
- Post-Surgical/ Non-surgical repair of meniscus tears
- Post-Surgical rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sprained ankles and knees
- Tennis/ golf elbow
Our 20+ years of proven experience helping hundreds of patients means that we can assist with even
the most difficult problems. We never use cookie cutter approaches, and always cater to the unique
problems and needs of our patients. By providing patients with highly customized treatment solutions,
the Infinity of Care team consistently achieves impressive results. In the process, we successfully help
patients find relief from their pain.